New Riders’ Voices That Matter: Web Design Conference, now in its fourth consecutive year, will take place June 28-29, 2010 in San Francisco, CA and the timing couldn’t be better!

Web design is undergoing an historic transformation: While the basics of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript haven’t changed, the new and evolving functionality in the HTML5 and CSS3 specs, the number of new ways in which people access the Web, and the rise of social media mean that Web designers need to know more than ever.

Don’t miss this opportunity to meet face-to-face with industry greats and discuss Web design’s most critical topics!

The conference will open with a keynote address from Jesse James Garrett, author of The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and close with a keynote address delivered by Steve Krug, author of the well-known book, Don’t Make Me Think and the brand new book, Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems. From start to finish, this conference will blow you away.

We are giving away one complimentary pass to a Six Revisions reader.

Learn More about the Conference

Here are resources to check out to find out more about New Riders’ Voices That Matter: Web Design Conference.

Special Savings

As a reader of Six Revisions, you can save $150 off the conference fee by entering priority code WBNBLGA when registering.

Register before May 14th and save $250 as this $100 discount is combined with the early bird pricing!

How to Win the Free Pass to the Conference

A back-story: I was offered this complimentary pass by the conference organizer. Unfortunately, I’m unable to go on this date but my instinctive reaction was to ask if I could raffle off the pass on Six Revisions so that at least one of our readers can go. So, I ask that you leave a comment only if you’re truly going to go because this is a great opportunity for someone to learn about modern web design.

We’re looking for a Six Revisions reader to represent our community in this conference. You don’t have to do anything special except attend the conference, learn and have fun!

To enter, leave a comment stating that:

• You’ll be in San Francisco on June 28-29, 2010
  • You’ll go to the conference if you win the comp pass

Giveaway Details

The giveaway ends on Monday, May 17, 2010, after which the comments will be closed and the winner will be selected randomly just like in previous Six Revisions giveaways.

Comments are moderated and need to be approved first, so you may not see your comment right away.

When filling out the comment form input fields, please leave a valid email address so that we can contact you if you win. Please only comment once. Good luck!

Related Content

About the Author

Jacob Gube is the Founder and Chief Editor of Six Revisions. He’s also a web developer/designer who specializes in front-end development (JavaScript, HTML, CSS) and PHP development, and a book author. If you’d like to connect with him, head on over to the contact page and follow him on Twitter: @sixrevisions.

More...