WinX DVD Ripper—a software program for ripping DVDs to popular formats—recently released WinX DVD Ripper for the Mac.

To celebrate, Digiarty Software, the makers of this wonderful program, is giving away free copies until May 1, 2010.

For Windows users, we also have a few copies for you grab.

What is WinX DVD Ripper for Mac?

WinX DVD Ripper for Mac is designed for Mac users to make backups of their DVDs to their hard drive which can be played on numerous devices such as the iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.

How can I get a free copy of WinX DVD Ripper for Mac?

You can get a free copy of the software by May 1, 2010.

To get your free copy, head over to the following web address:

Once there, you can download the software and use the license key shown on the page.

What about WinX DVD Ripper for Windows?

For Windows users, Digiarty has WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. It helps users back up their DVDs to their hard drives and portable devices. The software is fast—it can copy DVDs in as little as 5 minutes. You can rip DVDs in many popular formats. The original price of the software $39.95.

How can I get my hands on a copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for Windows?

Simply leave a comment below that says you want a copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for Windows. The first 50 commenters on this post will get it for free. Note that comments are moderated so your comment may not show up immediately.

Make sure to leave a valid email address when filling out the comment web form so that we can contact you with the details about your prize. This ends when there are 50 commenters or on May 1, 2010, whichever comes first. Please only comment once.

Related Content

About the Author

Jacob Gube is the Founder and Chief Editor of Six Revisions. He’s also a web developer/designer who specializes in front-end development (JavaScript, HTML, CSS) and PHP development, and a book author. If you’d like to connect with him, head on over to the contact page and follow him on Twitter: @sixrevisions.

More...