Featured Artist: Valp Maciej Hajnrich

Valp Maciej Hajnrich is a superb digital artist from Poland. His work features some stunning photo manipulations which cover a range of styles.
Valp has worked with a number of clients and produced work ranging from sporting montages, to scenic matte paintings and terrifying photo manipulations. His work often captures a lot of energy, which he expertly portrays through lighting, color and captures of movement. My favorite thing about Valp’s work is his attention to detail. In this post of course we can only display low-res versions of his compositions. However, I encourage you to go and find the high-res versions of his work available around the web, as close ups of even small fractions of his work can often stand up as works of art in their own right. The amount of detail in these pieces is amazing.
I recommend that you go and check out Valp’s full portfolio as he has plenty more great work to offer.

Tomorrow Never Happened

Time is Gone

ESPN Skylar Diggins

ESPN Harrison Barnes

The Orchard Keeper

Live Your Passion

Mirror

Missile

Pendulum – Crush

The Change

Dark and Futuristic

Tri’Angel

Katowise Anomaly

Millennium Software Illustration

Last Supper

Where to Find Valp on the Web:

If you’d like to explore more of Valp’s work then you can check out his various online hangouts: