EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

Thumbs up Fill the Void

I'm glad that I get to be the first one to post in this section. I have to say that the new look-and-feel is the bomb! Well a little bland that what we use to have but I am seeing what is about to come and this is some cool stuff. Applause to DB for the coding and design work, but you can take your name off of the footer now. Thanks

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Halo-Admin View Post
    I'm glad that I get to be the first one to post in this section. I have to say that the new look-and-feel is the bomb! Well a little bland that what we use to have but I am seeing what is about to come and this is some cool stuff. Applause to DB for the coding and design work, but you can take your name off of the footer now. Thanks
    Yeah forgot about that. Ok when I'm done with your menu.

Hmmm.... Where the heck are the rest of the folks? File a missing persons?

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

Good question! .. School I think. Then again there has been a lot of fixing going on so maybe they were waiting for that?

Thread Information