EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Thumbs up Holidays in your country

As we strive to become one of the most unique online communities in the World Wide Web, we always have to seek unique ideas to incorporate into our site. We're currently updating our calendar (top panel), and we would like you to participate in that. If you wish a holiday from your country to be marked on the calendar, please respond here. Please tell us a few words about the holiday, e.g. what it honors or symbolizes, or, perhaps, a little history of it. It does not have to be an official holiday, because as long as people celebrate it - it is a holiday!
    Our ultimate goal is to mark every day of the year on our calendar. Perhaps, today is the day when people in Congo eat fried bananas and roast wild hog, lol It would be interesting to know (and to taste, too )
    It is both fun and educational, and we're looking forward to your help with that!

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

That's a very cool idea! A lot of the registered members are from all over. I will see what I can find on the web to help out.

I have Spring Festival in my country. But the photos I shot in Spring Festival have been lost by accident. Thanks to the using of CardRecoveryPro, I recovered them easily. http://tiny.cc/58hmrx, you can download and install it. Then performs a scan to find your deleted files, you will see many thumbnail screens during the recovery process and can recover those files easily. I have recovered many of my deleted photos by using it, hope it can also help you.

Thread Information