EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Scr SymQuestion Natalia OC for Kaiju

Ok I'm tryin here. You would not believe how rusty I've become after so long. The dress is a pain in the ass and does not fit very well. The belt has a mind of it's own, and I can't find all of the effects to go with her outfit. This is just a preliminary render with some cg background I found. Tell me how I'm doin..

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

Doing well for a prelimary.
    The Belt could be larger, as it's one of the waist belts.
    The Main Issues I have are her hair and her Necklace. It seems you her old design and not her redesign, as her hair is now a long braid and the little strands of hair coming over her ears the hair which is not braided coming over her shoulders.
    The Necklace looks more like a composite of three different necklaces, than her choker amulet she has.

Other things: Her gloves are finger glovers, and she has blue nail polish :P

Here are some other renders of her from other artists:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Natalia_Request_by_guardian457.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	171

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kaiju_trade_by_guardian457-d3ebdlm.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	172

Otherwise a Good WIP. Looking good besides the nitpicks I have.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Oh I see there are some changes. Ok the minor stuff is no problem. The hair and outfit is a pain in the ass. One would think that the vendor would have worked out all the morphs so that these things fit like a glove.

Ok help me out here. Go shopping on Daz3D and Renderosity and pickout some items. Chances are that I already have them and if not, I'll get them and make the modifications. This will save me some time cause I'd have to search and I'm not sure what would be your ultimate preferences. What do you think?

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

The Hair to this Harem Girl DAZ 3D - Harem Girl looks like it can be useful.
    This Hairstyle looks somewhat effective also don't know if its possible to lenghten it any. DAZ 3D - Vayne Braid
    This hairstyle seems to be the most effective in terms of the front. DAZ 3D - Cytherea Ultimate Braid for V3

I can't Seem to find an indivual Waist Belt, closest things were apart of a outift, and not individual entities.

This Corset here, seems good for her tube top. DAZ 3D - Lacy Outfit

This set here has a set of gloves which will work for her: http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=5496 and DAZ 3D - Roxana Yaroslavna Expansion

Perfect Stockings for her: DAZ 3D - French Maid Set for Ingenue Vickie

Good Heels here: DAZ 3D - Pumps and Stocking For V4A4G4

Thats what I found thus far :P

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

I think I have most of these. I will confirm later when I get home and look them up.

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

Alrighty, I think I found a useful belt for her: Trendy For Magnificent Poser DAZ ArtOfDreams
    This is a runner up: Laliberte II Poser DAZ Rhiannon

As for her choker... that is huge hurdle. So I think we just have to layer the ones where it looks like the choker/amulet. Although we could find a better choker base, I'm currently sifting through DAZ 3D's fantasy clothes to try and find the bottom part of her outfit. I'll try to find "the pieces" we can use for the Choker while I'm at it.

Edit: Found something that we COULD use: DAZ 3D - The Warrior Princess Gown still look for more. The Gown is pretty hard to find individually.

Edit: Another One, with a collar we COULD use: DAZ 3D - Drake Huntress our best bet yet in terms of the skirt/cloth

Edit the Third: DAZ 3D - Ultimate Changing Ponytail another good viable braid option!
    Last edited by Kaiju; 04-28-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

After I checked, a few of these are for the older V3 base model so I went with the latest ones. The actual character is in A4 so I may have to convert. Still I've got some stuff to work with now. I'll piece them together and we can start from there.

Thread Information