EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Scr SymQuestion Miyo Takano Build

I'm trying to build one of Ino's favorite characters from a while back and never finished it. I've been so busy. Still this and several other requests have been sitting at the back of my neck for some time so I wanna get them out of the way. Anyway, Ino wants to see this character in a swimsuit so I am building her with the new model base. The character's name is Miyo Takano and you can see the actual reference she provided here from MyAnimeList Miyo Takano - MyAnimeList.net

Anyway this is what I've got so far:

Miyo Takano 3D:
    Tell me what you think, and somebody please confirm the age. All the description says is she's a nurse. I am assuming she's not a kid but what the hell do I know... I only just learned what a female body really looks like a couple of weeks ago.

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

http://gallery.animexhibit.com/files...e_original.png

This should help DB, thank Ino its her collage. :3

Also, I being also familiar with Ms. Takano I should give these suggestions, yellow her hair a little bit, and have either a ditzy or damn near villainous expression for her, considering her outfit so far, a villainous expression is probably best.
    Last edited by Kaiju; 04-20-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Hey thanks man! I totally forgot she would have posted that seeing that she likes this character a lot.

Any idea on what age the character is suppose to be? Also she looks really skinny!?

In her mid to late 20's I'd say. It doesn't give an exact age as far as I know. It may give hints in the show/game/manga, but I do not remember. Yes she is pretty skinny

I haven't been here in ages...But I'm glad to know that this is still in progress. She should be in her 20's, an adult, definetly a mature lady, and yes she is pretty skinny as the style calls for it, but curvy, as well.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

Quote Originally Posted by InoxYamanaka View Post
    I haven't been here in ages...But I'm glad to know that this is still in progress. She should be in her 20's, an adult, definetly a mature lady, and yes she is pretty skinny as the style calls for it, but curvy, as well.
    That's a shame.. I made her with a butt like a sista! I likes makin them like that.

Hahaha, that's fine. Like I said, she's skinny but curvy. It's just the art style that makes everyone skinny.

Thread Information