EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

Info Red Lightbox Issue

Hey DB there is this weird issue with lightbox pop-ups on the gallery section for explorer browsers. Can you take a look. I tried some other scripts and they are the same as well. It could be the template but I am not sure. I tested in other browsers and it's fine... Always count on explorer to fail I guess.

Also the ad bars are working for guest view only. Not the cause of the issue since it was before the script installation.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Might have to go with something else. We were using shadowbox at one point but I could not get the full image to be displayed. It works with the newer browsers but it does look like shit in explorer. Was trying to avoid jquery but lets give them a shot.

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

Still not centered on the page. It might be where the script is on the template. This is only for IE though. Everything is fine in chrome and firefox.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Halo-Admin View Post
    Still not centered on the page. It might be where the script is on the template. This is only for IE though. Everything is fine in chrome and firefox.
    You should change your name to cry-baby. That was changed a long time ago with the gallery. The only problem is that it does not work the same with mozilla based browsers, but it works.

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status

Well it works for me with the exception for the overlap at the bottom. Fix it!

Thread Information