EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

Default What does your Name Mean?

Alright, I noticed alot of interesting names around here, and me being curious and wanting know a little more about mah forum mates hasto ask what does you Screen Name Mean?

My Screen Name is Kaiju, which is Japanese for either "Strange Animal" or "Unique Animal" or "Monster depending on how its translated. Either name applies to me and is the name I applied to me my self insert(Pictured in my Avatar)

That, and "Kaiju" usually refers to (by Fans) monsters like Godzilla, Gammera, Ultraman, and King Kong. As a big monster movie and Daikaiju (Giant Monster) fan I deviated it to any creature that can be called a monster.

My other names are varitions of the word Kaiju, which range from Kaiju-Lord, Lord-Kaiju, Ujiak (Kaiju spelled Backwords lol) Ujiak Drol or Drol Ujiak.

What about you guys?

I think mine is pretty straight forward. Ino is one of my favorite characters in Naruto, if not the favorite, and I just happened to join when Naruto was the main Anime on this website. I am not a huge fan of Naruto, but I still keep up with the manga chapters to see how it well end since I am already so far in.

Anyways, I usually have GuroxChan as my user name if not this. It means "Grotesque Girl", I am a huge fan of Guro (Not for the weak of heart to google), and naturally I got the nickname "Guro Chan" because of it. Thus, I use it regularly.

My screenname means... absolutely nothing!
    On a serious note, it really doesn't. If I remember correctly, word "Mangarya" just popped in to my mind and because I felt it sounds cool, I grabbed quickly a piece of paper and wrote it down. It is better to keep some names close, because I can never think of anything good, when actually needed. Whether it is for a username or for a character.
    I should mention that I spell it [manga:ria]. The second "a" is long. That is why I was pretty surprised, after somebody pointed out that it has word "manga" in it.
    http://forum.animexhibit.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=154&dateline=12565891  83

My name is simple. When I first started RP'n years back, Torky here was my first OC. Through the years he has progressed extensively into what he is today. It is pronounced

Tore-key-tsu.

My usual S/N is Higu, but i decided to change it up here

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Well... my name is directly from Naruto, as you all have realized long time ago... "Sabaku no Gaara" literally means "Gaara (which itself means "Death") of (from) the Desert"... Some people have translated his name as "Gaara of the Sand", referring to his native village. This is obviously a mistranslation, because "sand" is "suna" in Japanese (hence, "Sunagakure", Hidden Sand Village or Village Hidden in the Sand, whichever you like better).
    That's about it

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Don't remember how I started my name "Dangerboy". I remember it came from a reference in a show with Aeon Flux, and my friends said it was the best suited for me. I only added the "3D" to it in 2008. When I was a gamer I would use "RS1" which is just my initials. That was when I was heavy into Starcraft back in 2000. I still use it today when I have a chance to re-live the glory days playing Delta Force online.

I suppose that the title Dangerboy was better fitting to describe my core personality. Perhaps when I was younger.

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

My name means I am the "Don" of Halo!

Well I used to be.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

You know you guys suck at Halo right? Besides it's old news. You really should change your names to be honest.

Thread Information