EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Default [Naruto] Life-long text story-quest

Welcome to Naruto text story-quest! This is a story that we invent while going along with it (duh, like you couldn't guess that )
    To participate, you can actually play as one of Naruto characters OR make up your own (but you have to tell us about him/her then). You can join in at any time, but if you're going to pick one of Naruto characters, you'll have to check this post in order to find out which characters have already been taken. To join, you will have to say which character you're playing (or introduce the one you've made up) and add something to the current story (yes, it means you will have to read several posts above to have some idea about what where we are at). Keep in mind that you have to remain fairly active in the game in order to stay in the story. If you don't - the story will go along without you, but you can rejoin later on, of course. If you remain inactive for quite some time while playing a role of an actual Naruto character - you will forfeit him/her, and someone else can then play as that character. Of course, we're all humans and we can have different occasions (better good than bad) in life, so we will be as lenient as possible, but remember that we can't wait forever.
    So, without further ado, we can begin. And, as everyone could probably guess, I'm playing Gaara

List of characters taken:
    Gaara
    Temari
    Hinata

So, I shall begin then.

I was sitting in my office (like usual), thinking about how much it sucks to be sitting in the office every single day with no breaks (because Kazekage doesn't get breaks), when suddenly the door opened so abruptly that it almost broke...

Lurker
    Kirikirimai!
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Status
    Follow Temari-Chan On Twitter

I'll be Temari XD

------
    I open the door to my brothers office.
    "GAARA, GAARA, GAARA!" I shout.
    "There's something bad going on in town! Come!"
    I try to drag my brother away from his desk.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

"Something bad going on it the village?" I ask somewhat surprisedly, "Nothing ever goes bad in the village under my control... well, if you forget Deidara incident, of course..."
    I'm not used to rushing, so it feels very awkward when I run after Temari.
    "I sure hope that it's not one of those times when Kankuro's puppets decide to go nuts on their own... I swear, if it happened again - I'll assign him to a desk job forever... he'll be writing text books about puppetry to be used by Academy Students in Puppetry 101..."
    But this time, that's not it. When I'm finally outside, I can't believe my eyes at first, looking at...

/you continue from here. Sorry about earlier... I thought that everything after ---- was your sig, so I kind of glanced over it without realizing that it was your part of the story.../

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

I’m not sure how long it’s been… 2 days, 3 days?... Just a drop in the bucket compared to how long I’ve been stuck in this shitty world. It’s time to end this. Time for me to get back home. I’ve been in some serious shit before but I had no clue this was even possible. This red hair kid is my ticket. My last job and I’m out. Not sure why that “flytrap head” guy wanted him erased. Something about unfinished business... something from the past I suppose. No matter, just do the job. Do what you’ve trained for and they’ll use that chakra shit to get you home. It’s been long enough. I’m so tired. It’s so hot here under this fucking tarp. My eyes are stuck to the rim of the scope with sweat and sand. All I see is vapors in front of my face. 2 days? I don’t remember anymore. He’s finally there now. I knew he’d come at some point. Poor kid has no clue. I’ve had my points on his crown for 2 minutes now. The wind will calm soon and I can finish this. Don’t worry kid. It will be quick and painless, I promise. It’s almost time now. I can feel the pulse in my finger. The trigger feels cool in this heat but no matter. It will be real hot soon and you’ll be full of the rush. It’s always like this. Yeah, this 50 cal’s gonna speak to you soon kid. No fancy jitsu or chakra bullshit. Just you, the 50, and I’m home free. Finally! It’s time. Wind’s down, and he’s relaxed in the chair. Focus, focus brother. Take a deep breath and squeeze…. What the fuck!?... Who the hell is she?... Motherfucker!... They can’t know I’m here! She’s glancing right up at me though!? No way she can see me 1500 yards out! I’m friggin invisible under this brown piece of shit. No reflections… no signs... Wait!... She can sense me?... Maybe?... Those green eyes… Let me see them again… Where in the world did you come from girl?... Your face… You can’t be from these parts… Wait for her to leave… She’ll be gone soon. Would not want to splatter his brains all over her… She’s glancing up again with those eyes… Right at me!... No way you can see me babe, I’m just a rock on top of this mesa. Finish your speech and walk your pretty self outta there. You don’t need to see this… Those green eyes!?...Focus dickhead!... Back on target!... Wait a minute… She’s alerting him!?... What the!?... A group of them at the front... Aw fuckin great!... They found the body of that asshole you bled at the northern look-out… Wonderful!... They actually dug his ass up and brought him here… You should have hid him better dumbass… You knew these ninja fuckers are keen on detail!... Now what!?... Run or wait?... Shit I ain’t got no place to go… Flytrap head won’t be at the river until a week from now… Ok wait… Again on this hot sonofabitch rock!... You’ve gotta come back you your office you lucky fucker. Shit I’m so tired… Sleep a bit until things calm. You’ll get him don’t worry… Just peel your eye off the scope and lets drift off for a bit… Couple of hours is all… He’ll be sitting in his chair again before long… Ah the darkness is so soothing in this fuckin heat……….. Those green eyes…

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Wow... that's the entire beginning of the storyline right here... now to my part...

The recent events aren't clear at all to me. I only know one thing: someone has infiltrated the village... but I'm not even sure whether the intruders are still here. If no, what did they want? If yes, what is their purpose? I hate not knowing things... I can order one more thorough search, but I'm pretty sure that we won't get anything from it. The intruders (or intruder) use some sort of hiding technique... it's pointless to look for something or someone that you cannot see. I could... no, it will take too much time... and I can't really overuse the 5th Hokage hospitality... The intruders could be after me, in which case I'm not worried... they have no idea of the safety scheme that exists in order to ensure my safety. However, I can't be sure that other villagers are not in danger. Maybe, I should just confirm my guesses.
    *goes on the roof and sits there*
    If someone is after me, they will have to attack me now... no one is around and no one will be able to come for help quickly enough... that's what the intruders might think... let's hope they do. If they don't, then I will at least know that they are much smarter than I expect...

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Back on the carrier again!?... Everyone's running around... Must be right before the experiment... What are you doing here on the deck green eyes?... Why the tears?...Why are you looking at me that way?... I did not hurt you... I wouldn't hurt you... What's that feeling?... Guilt I think... I know I did not hurt you... I... I can't... Stop looking at me that way. Shit that grenade under me hurts. Damn it's a friggin dream!? I better disarm it before it friggin goes off. I wish I could use their tags but I have no clue how they work. They've been here 4 time already. One almost stepped on me. Lucky he did not smell the urine or this mission would have been over for sure. Hell even my M203 was poking out from under the tarp too. Guess these guys aint that sharp at night time... Why was she there and that face. It was so long ago. I can't remember the whole thing but I'm sure I did nothing to her. Why the guilt then? Focus Asshole!!! You gotta get outta this fucked-up place. You don't wanna die here. Die home but not here! Still night time, and this rock is so cold. Switch to thermographic and see if your boy has returned. He's gotta be back in the office by now. Nope, not yet. It's a better view though. His back to the window blocked the full view. If he comes through the door I'll take him then. Just gotta get this over with and get the hell outta here fast. Flytrap head and his friends better be on the up-&-up about transporting me home. If that red-eyed bastard tries his mind tricks on me again I'll definitely put a cap in his fuckin head this time. Week ass bullshit he tried to pull. I though they only wanted the bounty on this kid but it seems like he pissed them off or something. The one that got away... That's what the blond said. Yeah, he was pissed for sure. You ain't done nothing to me kid but I need this more than you need to live. I gotta get ho..... Picture frame on the desk!? Looks like 3 figures in it... Zoom in... Related!?... Green eyes is related to him!... Green eyes is related to the kid... The kid you're here to kill... That feeling again... I can't get your face outta my head!? This is just all fuckin great now... Wonderful!... What's your move now fuckhead!... Shit! Somebody's spotted me!?... Dark figure on the roof!?... Fuck it's him... His face!?... expression is the same in the picture... His eyes are like... so lifeless!? Kid I'm so sorry... I have to do this, I have to get home... Man this is a bit much... Take a breath... Her face again... Those green eyes... Why... Why can't I squeeze the trigger!?

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

So, now all I can do is wait... if the intruder is still here, he or she will be willing to take me out any moment... waiting is always the hardest part... It seems to me that there is something strange about him... yes, him... for some reason I think that it's a guy... well, Mr. Stealthy Guy, I'm waiting... you do have something that this world has never seen before, right? I'm just sure of it... you need no chakra or jutsus to kill someone... you have something else... something that can kill me in split second... something I won't even be able to detect... but I'm not stupid, either... try doing something to me, and that will be the last thing you do... surely, the whole village full of ninjas is enough to outsmart one fellow like you... let's just hope that you cannot read thoughts, otherwise... well, that would be the sure end... but mark my words... whoever you are... if I get my hands on you - I will have no mercy from me... people who threaten my family... my friends... my allies... my village... they are done for... so... where are you? I'm waiting... here I am... on the roof... open wide for any attack... go on... do you have enough guts? Or is it just that you're too smart?...

Lurker
    Kirikirimai!
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Status

I crawl upon the roof, seeing my brother sitting there.
    "Hi Gaara... you okay? You look so serious." I ask and I sit down next to him.
    "Wanna talk?"
    I lay my fan behind me.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

*thinking* dammit... why did she have to come here while I'm trying to execute my plan... now she's also in danger...
    - Everything is fine. You know I usually go here when I like to be alone...
    *thinking* I hope she gets the hint... I'm only being rude for her own sake... I have no idea how strong the intruder is... and if he minds killing my sweet sister along with me... unless she figured out the entire plan... but how could she? No. I must get her out of here...
    - Sweetie, could you possibly check on Kankuro? I haven't heard from him two days in the row... it's not like him at all...

Lurker
    Kirikirimai!
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Status

(Everything in Italic is think work!!)

"Ah yes, he told me today he was to busy. He said he was sorry to call in so late, but everything was fine. He said he'll be back soon." I tell my brother.
    It's not the truth, but I just really want to find out what is going on.
    A dead body, a strange presence I can't pin-point, and my worried brother.
    There IS something wrong.
    I just know it!

"So, what's going on. We've got a dead guard and a very worried Kazekage. Tell me, please." I ask.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

A Conscience!?... When did I get that disease!? I'm so friggin tired, and talking to myself now for I don't know how long. I hear a sand storm in the distance. Maybe it's that time. You're really not too smart kid!? Sitting there staring off in the sky. I've had my points on your tattoo now for almost 20 minutes. You've gotta know something's up!? Your sentry did not die of natural causes. Unless you consider open throats a common thing. Ah I see now. You were waiting for your boodie call on the roof. How cleaver. Wait. No it's her again. You two must be pretty close. Can't see those green eyes in the dark. Maybe that's a good thing, but I can tell you're lookin right at me again. Do you sense me, or you just like looking at the landscape? You must care about that kid huh? Kinda motherly the way you look at him. Why care if he's such a piece of shit? Kid has eyes like a killer from an old horror flick. You can't be so innocent as she's lookin at you. You must of done something for flytrap and his boys to want you taken out. No point in reading into this any further. This ain't gonna happen. Count your lucky fuckin stars punk. The rappel hook is still secure and the rope seems firm still. Eject the H.E. round and leave it here so they can find it. I have a better idea. My binoculars. Got em. Now stand up. Let em see. Let em see how close you were. Ha I knew it. She's pointing right at me. I can see your face again. How could you have affected me so with just a look? Surprised are we? That's it. Take a good look. I'm right here. I've always been here. Watching. Waiting. Now free fall until the slack runs out. Keep going until you hit ground and keep ahead of that storm. They can't track you in that mess. He'll know that death was knocking at his door tonight... if not for her... That face... I don't want to forget your face.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Either he's smarter than I thought, or he's gone... but just to make sure... I'll stay here a little longer... And Temari... she's too smart to not notice anything...
    - Temari, could you please leave the roof right now... You might get killed... yes, by the person who killed the guard... that person is after me. Because no one if the right mind would be after a cute and smart girl like yourself... What? Oh, you think he'll kill me? You haven't realized it, have you? Remeber how you wondered how it was possible that I was in the office and then you saw me home when you came back? Well... I've never really gone to work... my Shadow Clone has been doing that for me... Yes, you finally got it... the real me is... well... there are several of my clones... only I know where the real one is... and the one you're talking to is not the real one... What? Yes, that's right... the intruder would try to take me down - and would kill a clone. At the same time, he would be apprehended... every corner of the village is being watched... I mobilized every squad... What? So yeah, you basically messed up the operation, but I don't blame you... you're my sister, and you're worried about me... but it's over now... I'm pretty sure that the intruder can read lips... So, I will tell this... Leave my village, sucker. If you have something against me, then let's settle this one on one. Tomorrow. Desert. Noon.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

South side of Mount Heaven & Earth forest. The barefoot soldier standing over a make shift BBQ grill, watches over the top rim at the ocean’s horizon. Crackling sound and light smoke filling the air with the smell of his attempt to re-create a BBQ’d hamburger. The location itself matches it’s name with a warm green surroundings overlooking the bright shoreline. The sun is bright in this spot giving it a restful resort feeling, but it was not always like this. Trees and bushes have been cut and the ground was manicured into this condition. An effort that would have taken several years to accomplish. In the surrounding trees stands the eyesore of enormous wreckage. The 30 ton military MCV stands slightly to it’s side and leaning on the tree-line, as though it had been dropped from the sky. Antennas, solar panels, and gun turrets protruding from this metal hull making it seem very much out of place for such a setting. The soldier stares silently at the ocean smelling the salt in the afternoon air. He stares but sees nothing other than the vision of a face. A face he cannot seem to eject out from this mind.

I've never seen anything like you. Not sure why you’re in my head. Maybe it’s one of those jitsu tricks. Not like it matters anymore. I’m gonna die here, in this place. Never thought life would take this turn, but there is no purpose for me here. It’s almost been a week now. Anyone tracking me would have been blown to bits trying to get here. I still can’t get all the sand out. Damn storm was worst leaving than getting there. What a wasted trip.

The delicious smell of cooking meat was briefly interrupted by a foul cent, as though a dead carcass lay in the bushes. The soldier lowered his stare and carefully clicked the safety on his 357 Desert Eagle sidearm, without drawing it. Behind him a few meters away, he watches the reflection on the grill’s chrome of a tall dark figure emerging silently from the ground. The figure is a familiar one but the smell is not one that is very welcome before a waiting meal.
    Dicussion:

Zetsu: Did you succeed?
    Soldier: There’s a bar of soap over there, do you mind? I’m fresh outta breath mints
    Zetsu: What happened?
    Soldier: It was my fault. I had to kill one to get in the village. Right when I was going to take him, they show up with his body and the entire place was on alert after that.
    Zetsu: So he detected you…
    Soldier: I did not notice before but he never showed up in thermograph mode.
    Zetsu: What is that suppose to mean?
    Soldier: Body heat… He had no body heat.
    Zetsu: And that means what exactly?
    Soldier: Clone I guess or some of your jitsu tricks.
    Zetsu: I see. Wait for a month and go to him again. He never leaves the village so he will be easy to find. Your ability to kill at great distance is the only way to accomplish this. When you succeed, I will meet you here again.
    Soldier: Not to be rude but can you go stand over there or somewhere? You’re fuckin killing me with this stink. What? Did you stick your head in a cows ass while you made your way over here?
    Zetsu: She was very delicious. You would have liked her. Tall, blond, and very attractive. I must visit the cloud village more often.
    ***The soldier finally turns to stare directly at this creature with a concerned look.***
    Soldier: Blond? With four ponytails?
    Zetsu: She might have had, but she had none before our ritual… and before my meal.
    ***The soldier’s stare sharpens and he extends his hand firmly downwards and within fast reach of his sidearm.***
    Soldier: You know, there are limits to the things you do in this life…
    Zetsu: She is none of your concern!.. Not anymore! Do the job we hired you for and we will grant you passage back to your world. That was the arrangement. The others are not as tolerant as I am, so do not fail a second time. We will honor your passage as soon as the kazekage is dead.
    Soldier: Dude, you can drop all that right now. I’m not workin for you or your crew. It’s just a kid and I’m sure that there are plenty around for you to munch on. Why don’t you go do it? You can easily go up into the village and take a bite outta his ass without even being detected. Just like you did to come here.
    Zetsu: I came this way to avoid all of your trip wires… I will inform the others of your decision… You are going to die in this world fool... alone!"
    The creature silently sinks into the ground and disappears. He thinks to himself while traveling through the ground about trying to kill the him now, but the off-world bombs will be a big problem. He knows what his companions will say about this and the whole point to it. The ability to kill the kazekage without entering the village is an art that only this soldier can perform, and he will… A girl with 4 ponytails… A real warrior never shows his weakness…. Fool!

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

It appears that the intruder has disappeared from the village. I wonder who that was. And why he (or she) was after me. I'm no longer worth anything to Akatsuki, nor they should consider me a threat... I've never attempted anything against them... what makes me so sure that it's Akatsuki? Intuition, perhaps... maybe, they're not even using their own members... if that were Deidara again, he would have blown up the entire village... he wouldn't care... on the other hand, we don't know all the Akatsuki members and their skills... yet, at the end of the day, I still believe that it wasn't a ninja... in fact, that person could be from a different world... if that even makes sense...
    - What? Oh, mail for me? What does it say? Duh, I'll have to read it to find out, eh?... don't worry, I'm just a little odd today... and not just today, I suppose... Aha, I see. The Summit. The Raikage, the Kage of the Hidden Cloud is calling up for a Summit. Hm... Why not... you have to know all your friends in the face... or your enemies... I approve. Notify Temari and Kankuro. They will be coming with me... Baki will be in charge while I'm gone. Yes, you may go now.

Lurker
    Kirikirimai!
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Status

"Hmm? The Village of the Hidden Cloud?" I repeat the messenger.
    "Good to get out of the village for once again. Thanks for notifying." I say to the messenger.
    Why do I still feel like I'm playing mother to Gaara... Oh well... at least a chance to move my feet in something else than sand.
    I slightly giggle.
    I get my fan, some shuriken and kunai's and walk towards the entrance of the village.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information