EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

Default Art Feedback: Kaiju

Hey guys its me Kaiju again, this time to make use of the Art Feedback section.

As an aspiring artist with unique tastes and being a pervert I have to ask right off the bat; what do you guys think of my artwork so far?

I realize I have a long ways to go before I can fully catch up to the great artists but I cannot get anyway without general feedback!

My Galleries:

Samples for the Lazy
    Spoiler:

Critiques and idea Suggestions welcome.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

First off, I like the imagination. It's a very popular item on DA and you're not the only one who dwells on that level of kink. More of a lace man myself. I am by no means a pro but I can give feedback on what I would do to improve these that you posted here. I have not drawn in years

I am guessing that you are using pencil crayons in your coloring. What I would recommend is that you first make solid outlines and then pen them in. Once you apply the color with the pencil crayon, use like a tissue to rub them in and remove the pencil strokes. This will give a more even blend of color in the solid area. You can erase the parts that rub past the lines to keep it sharp. This will give your pictures a very rich effect.

Might want to start learning how to use Photoshop at some point. You can't beat that digital look. If you don't have Photoshop, we embedded one for the members at the bottom of the gallery that is a web-based version.

Your work is getting to me... I am seeing a lot of ideas for BDSM in my brain now.

Thread Information