EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Green Check Universal Translator

Hello Everyone, I think I am finished with the bugs in the universal translator and hopefully this will make things easier for the lurkers to engage in a little conversation. The base language will always be English. I am going to leave this running and watch the load on the database for a bit. Please post any problems you see this might cause here. Thanks

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Not sure if it is worth it but should we re-visit this feature?

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

What do you mean by that, DB?

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaku no Gaara View Post
    What do you mean by that, DB?
    Oh a while ago we had this international flag thing and it really slowed us down. It was redone as a drop down selector and I was thinking that we could post it again. It's google translate driven but it would be just a addon type of thing. I'm almost done with the template fixes on the test site anyway so it will give us a clean slate to proceed with whatever.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

Ok I've got a cool script for this. We've been working on a support portal for IT services in our company and it's a cool little drop-down that changes the language of the site on the fly. Take a look at the top right hand corner of this site: ACA Group of Companies. It's not finished but the example works pretty well.

Thread Information