EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Your Favorite Quote/Words of Wisdom

Title says it all. Post em up. I'll start

As my fangs grow longer I will grow Fiercer. I will bite my way through my enemies, I will shoot you in the face; I will not stab you in the back and if my fangs break I will pick up the pieces, glue them together, and pierce my way through! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?! I'M THE WOLF.

Throw away your logic and kick reason to the curb!

Don't worry, I used the blunt end of the knife..lol

Without a curse, there will be no God. With a curse, there will be horror. With horror, there shall be worship. Right now is the time where God advents. I am a God...

That's a load of crap...But it's a load of crap I can get behind!
    Last edited by Torkuitsu; 09-02-2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: no bold or italics

The beginning and the end are one and the same. Yes... all is right with the world

The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth

Beyond jealosy and betrayal; beyond hate and desire; beyond pain and death; lies the ultimate revelation; the final choice; the end

Death creates nothing

You know pain is something man must endure in his heart, and since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain. You are delicate like glass, especially your heart

Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire

If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death

When I die, since I'm a real skeptic, I'm gonna gripe to the lord and make sure I get back my original investment when I'm reincarnated

There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

Fresh Meat
    Outsider
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Status
    Follow Jinushigami On Twitter

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
    - General George Patton Jr

Revenge is a weak and sad way to live your life
    , nothing is more pathetic than an Avenger.

Fresh Meat
    Outsider
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Status
    Follow Jinushigami On Twitter

Both your friend and your enemy think that you will never die.

A friends eye is a good mirror

Knowledge comes through practise

A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. (WS)

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. (AE)

Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment. (Napoleon)

Revenge is a weak and sad way to live your life
    , nothing is more pathetic than an Avenger.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

„Pitiful and transient wooden dolls... ...blissful in their ignorance. Informing them that the human „self“ is nothing more than an illusion of the mind... ...would not even serve to comfort them.“

„All that lives must face death! I shall bring you peace!“

„You... are a bad person, aren’t you...? You do everything for your own sake even if it means the sacrifice of others... that makes you a bad person. But those evildoers in their pride... should be prepared to be destroyed by others as evil as themselves. Are you prepared? If you are not prepared, you are merely a fool. Nothing more than a third-rate, cowardly little punk. Those evildoers without dignity deserve no more than to die cowering on the ground!“

„We’ve all gotta wipe our own damn asses!“

„Woman’s worth is not measured by the size of her breasts.“

„A man’s dream... will never die!“

„Pirates are evil!!? Marines are righteous!!? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history...!!! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never known war have different values!!! Those who stand at the top determine what’s wrong and what’s right!!! This very place is neutral ground!!! Justice will prevail you say!? But of course it will!!! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!!!“

„There is no justice or evil in the world. All that exist are hundreds of justices. Well, I won’t go as far as that, but...Those who make their voices heard, are always the ones with power, whether it’s justice or evil-ne“

„People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That’s how they define „reality“. But what does it mean to be „correct“ or „true“? Merely vague concepts... their „reality“ may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?“

„It doesn’t matter who brought you into this world... All humans are are sons and daughters of the sea!!“
    http://forum.animexhibit.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=154&dateline=12565891  83

"We come in peace. We hope to leave in one... piece".

„Killing or being killed. They are just a way to pass time!“

„You little shits don’t even compare to the mountain of corpses I’ve made!!!“

„Is there any person whose life is devoid peril and hardship? Even if there weren’t such things... humans, being so frail, die within a number of decades. So then, push forth, humans. Move forward and accept your hardships. Or course, those who step forth deal with much more risk. But what of it? It’s much better than rotting away like a pig, coveting an indolent life within a safe, little world. You have to take risks if you want to take hold of things that are truly worth it. But, hey. If they die, then that’s that.“
    http://forum.animexhibit.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=154&dateline=12565891  83

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

These might not be considered "Words of Wisdom" but here is few sayings I particularly like.

"There is no Genius! Without a Touch of Madness!" - The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Exspansion.

"A Life is like a book. Both are similiar in many ways, some are long and are greatly remembered. While others are short and forgotten, The greatest similiarity however is this. Whereas a book cannot have infinite pages, no life is immortal." - Me.

"What Seperates a man from a monster? Simple: Nothing" - Me

'Live like a Mayfly!"- Me

Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself! - Kamina

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

It isnít enough to simply believe in something. To be truly alive you have to be ready to die for something. Harder still, there are times when you have to be willing to kill for something. I am both ready to die and willing to kill.

- Mac Bolan

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

Here are some moar I like :3

"War is a cruelly fasinating thing, no matter how much man may hate it." - Robert Sherrod

""Man is the only animal that deals in that atrocity of atrocities, War. He is the only one that gathers his brethren about him and goes forth in cold blood and calm pulse to exterminate his kind. He is the only animal that for sordid wages will march out... and help to slaughter strangers of his own species who have done him no harm and with whom he has no quarrel.... And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood off his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man" - with his mouth""
    - Mark Twain, "The Lowest Animal"

""Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"" - Author Unkown

"War, War never Changes"

""Kyohei Yamane-hakase: I can't believe that Godzilla was the only surviving member of its species... But if we continue conducting nuclear tests... it's possible that another Godzilla might appear somewhere in the world again. "'
    "- Gojira, 1954, Ishiro Honda

"""Dr. Serizawa: Ogata, if the oxygen destroyer is used even once, politicians from around the world will see it. Of course, they'll want to use it as a weapon. Bombs versus bombs, missiles versus missiles, and now a new superweapon to throw upon us all! As a scientist - no, as a human being - I can't allow that to happen! Am I right?" "
    - Gojira, 1954, Ishiro Honda

"""Dr. Serizawa: Ogata, humans are weak animals. Even if I burn my notes, the secret will still be in my head. Until I die, how can I be sure I won't be forced by someone to make the device again? """
    - Gojira, 1954, Ishiro Honda

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people" - V for Vendetta

""My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are. "" -Aliens, 1986, James Cameron

""What the hell are we supposed to use man? Harsh language? ""
    -Aliens, 1986, James Cameron

""I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage. ""
    -Aliens, 1986, James Cameron

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?"

"It's an honor to have a lady riding on top."
    Spoiler:

ĄEven if the ratings are good, if I donít like it, then that means itís SHIT!!ď

Fresh Meat
    Hentai Guru

Status

"So... I see you received the free ticket I sent you. I'm glad. I did so want you to be here. You see it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the asylum... Gordon's been driven mad. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up as a flying rat? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! God, you make me want to puke. I mean, what is it with you? What made you what you are? Girlfriend killed by the mob, maybe? Brother carved up by some mugger? Something like that, I bet. Something like that... Something like that happened to me, you know. I... I'm not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha! But my point is... My point is, I went crazy. When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy as a coot! I admit it! Why can't you? I mean, you're not unintelligent! You must see the reality of the situation. Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed it's war dept creditors! Telegraph poles! Ha ha ha ha HA! It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?" - Batman: The Killing Joke

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man. Physically unremarkable, it instead possesses a deformed set of values. Notice the hideously bloated sense of humanity's importance. Also note the club-footed social conscience and the withered optimism. It's certainly not for the squeamish, is it? Most repulsive of all, are its frail and useless notions of order and sanity. If too much weight is placed upon them... they snap. How does it live, I hear you ask? How does this poor pathetic specimen survive in today's harsh and irrational environment? I'm afraid the sad answer is, 'Not very well'. Faced with the inescapable fact that human existence is mad, random, and pointless, one in eight of them crack up and go stark slavering buggo! Who can blame them? In a world as psychotic as this... any other response would be crazy!" - Batman: The Killing Joke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information