EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Default Forest of Grief 1&2

Another Two-fer, and another reference heavy song. I promise the next one won't be based on Higurashi lol. As far as this one goes, I like the parts of the second verse in the first version better than the second one. I think it paints a better visual. There are more, but I don't think i'm gonna reveal them until asks. I know you people read these.

Version 1

In the deep forest of grief, the cicadas cry…
    That day was a very sunny day, but I breathed in a cold wind
    Time, in just a tiny instant, stopped its needle
    one-way, that cannot return twice.
    A lost child looks for a bright place.
    People who change and people who desire so
    Let me pass, and you come here
    Someone cried; where is that sound? Please try peeking quietly, quietly
    Good night, good children sleep and the awake children project hands
    Is the pale moonlight from one tree? If you hear a lullaby on this path
    Then the festival will start and the flames will vanish again; in the deep forest of grief, the cicadas cry…

Fearing those who are kind, and them giving screams
    I wanted to cut away my hair and I closed my eyes
    one-way, that cannot return twice.
    Whose name does your eyes that dye red call for?
    Let me pass; it'll be fun
    The abandoned shadow casted on the shrine; surely, surely, that child doesn't exist anymore
    The day also has a sunset face of a demon, and with a childish smile, I twitched my wings
    If you cry about not having a face, not having a face on your figure reflected in the opposing mirror
    Then the festival will start and the flames will vanish again; in the deep forest of grief, the cicadas cry…
    Someone cried; where is that sound? Please try peeking quietly, quietly
    Good night, good children sleep and the awake children project hands
    Is the pale moonlight from one tree? If you hear a lullaby on this path

Version 2

In the deep forest of grief, the sound of the cicadas...

It was a perfectly fine day, you breathed in the cold breeze
    In a short space of time - just that one moment - the clock's needle stopped
    One-way, that cannot return twice.
    To those who are changing and those who desire such a thing
    Come, pass through

You heard someone crying but where does it come from? Slowly, slowly, go and take a peek
    Good night, children be good ones and sleep because those who don't, the hands will pull you down
    Under the moon, there's a blue shadow. a tree's? On this pathway, when you hear a lullaby,
    The festival will begin and the flames will disappear once again in the deep forest of grief, sound of the cicadas...

Being afraid of gentle things and to scream because of it
    You closed your eyes, trying to cut off your hair
    One-way, that cannot return twice.
    Whose name does those red-stained eyes shout out?
    Pass through, it's fun

A shadow from the past appears at the shrine, (but) surely, surely, that kid's already dead!
    With a youthful smile, she flaps her wings wearing the demon mask of sunset
    After you cry out "I need my face, I need my face!" to your reflection in the mirror
    The festival will begin and the flames will disappear once again in the deep forest of grief, sound of the cicadas...

You heard someone crying but where does it come from? Slowly, slowly, go and take a peek
    Good night, children be good ones and sleep because those who don't, the hands will pull you down
    Under the moon, there's a blue shadow. a tree's? On this pathway, when you hear a lullaby,

this is a bump

bumping some of the lesser viewed ones

Thread Information