EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Default Naruto Inferno RPG - new game

Let's begin the new game, shall we?

I suggest we put our game experience in writing here...

Since I have already written one piece, I will simply continue from there...

Sitting on the roof, Amachi looked around. His intrusion was going to be discovered very soon. In fact, he knew that the two merchants will spill their guts as soon as they meet the very first ninja on their way. He had to change his appearance and fast, but for that he had have someone in mind. Anyone...
    Amachi saw an old man walking down the street alone and studied him and his clothing as he passed by. He wasn't going to hurt the man, just use his appearance for a while. When the man disappeared around the corner, Amachi jumped down from the roof and transformed into him, and headed towards the center of the village.
    He felt a little nostalgic, walking through the street where he used to stroll every day when he lived in the village. Ariza, the village's florist was still in business, and her shop was open. Amachi walked in? knowing that he could be getting himself in a lot of trouble if the man whom he transformed into was known here.
    "Welcome to my shop!"
    Amachi saw Ariza-san limping from behind the counter to greet him. Examining the florist, Amachi became terrified. What happened to Ariza-san he knew? Aside from the limping, which he didn't have before, the man had a scar on his cheek and several of his front teeth were missing.
    "Wh-who did this to you, Ariza-san?" Amachi asked and only then realized his disguise was no longer useful: he was the only one who had ever called the florist so formally. At least, he didn't know anyone else who did that.
    The man seemed taken aback for a moment, and the took a step closer towards Amachi.
    "Amachi, is that you?" he asked quietly.
    "Yeah, it's me," Amachi nodded and sighed, knowing that there was no point in trying to hide it, "Don't give me out, okay?"
    "Are you out of your mind?" the man whispered, "I would never do that... remember, you father was a good friend of mine... but seriously, you must be out of your mind coming here... You know that they're looking for you everywhere, right? This silly transformation will not hide you for long. What are you doing here?"
    "I was near the village," Amachi muttered, "For the first time since I ran away... But I didn't kill the bastard for nothing, you know... I thought that I would at least pay respect to my parents' graves... But now that I've made my arrival quite noisy, I probably shouldn't go there... But anyway, is everything all right? You don't look so good... what happened?"
    Before the man could asnwer, screams were heard outside.
    "Search everything! He must be still in the village!!"
    In the next moment, two ninjas ran into the shop. Amachi immediately recognized their uniform - they were Wraiths.
    "Hey, flower freak, we're looking for Sayaki Amachi. It is confirmed that he's in the village! Has he been here?" one of them asked
    "Who?" the man asked, trying to make an impression that he had no idea what the ninja talked about.
    "Don't play dumb with me!" the other ninja yelled.
    "Well, I'd love to tell you anything you want to know, but I honestly don't know whom you're talking about. Nor I understand why that person, whoever he is, would have come here..."
    "I will have to refresh you memory, eh?" the first ninja smirked.
    He punched the florist in the stomach and kicking him, knocking him down on the floor.
    Amachi clenched his fists inside his pockets. He could draw his katana and bring the two of them down, but it would ruin his transformation, and he would probably be captured then. Moreover, he was worried about the shop owner, who would be severely punished if the two dead ninjas were found in his shop.
    "Go ahead, waste your time on me," the man stood up and spat blood in the floor, "While the others are making use of themselves, searching for whoever they are searching for. I'm telling you once again, I have no idea what you're talking about. But I do wonder what your commander is going to say when he finds out that you were busy interrogating the old village florist who didn't know anything..."
    "Mind you business, old cripple!" one of the ninja's frowned, and left the shop.
    The other one shoved Amachi aside on his way out, despite the fact that Amachi was standing no near where he would be in the way.
    "Out of my way, geezer!"
    Amachi bumped into the wall back first but didn't fight back. He looked at the florist.
    "What is going on here?" he asked.
    "To make a long story short, it's the Circle of Council," the man whispered.
    "But why?"
    "When you did what you did... back then... believe me, you weren't the only one who knew and understood everything. Many of us rose against the Council... we have gotten tired with their vile ways of trying try holding power... the Council responded with sending the Wraiths... the polical opposition was first to vanish... and then they came for us..."
    "I don't believe it," Amachi paled, "So, you scars and..."
    "Yes," the florist sighed, "I was the one who protested... and one of those who did it longer than the others... but never mind that... you must leave... leave and never come back."
    Amachi gritted his teeth.
    "Oh, I will leave, all right," he said angrily, "But I will come back! And I won't be alone!"
    "What are you thinking??" the man asked worriedly.
    "I'll see, you'll see... Oh, can you do me one favor?"
    "Anything in my power..."
    "Since I couldn't make it to my parents' graves, could you bring some flowers there? Later, of course, when everything settles down... and I will make sure that they know that I left the village!"
    "Sure, I can do that... but what do you mean by making sure that they will know?" the man asked.
    "Don't worry," Amachi smirked, "And wait for me... I will find help, and we will reclaim the village... But I have to go now... Can I use the back door?"
    "Of course."

Ninjas were running all over the place, and Amachi knew exactly how to get their attention.
    "Suiton! Water Tower!"
    A column of water rose from beneath Amachi's feet? high into the air, with him standing on top of it. Needless to say, it was immediately noticed, and the ninjas started running towards it.
    "Tha's Sayaki Amachi! Get him!"
    Amachi estimated the distance to the village wall - it was just what he needed.
    "Water tower - release!"
    The column of water began falling, turning into a wave, with Amachi still standing on top of it. Some ninjas tried to attack Amachi in the air, but they missed. His plan was perfect: the wave hit the wall, and he was able leap on the other side, while several dozen of the ninja's found themselves covered by the wave.
    "Pursue him!! Don't let him get away!"
    Several ninjas also leaped over the wall and started chasing Amachi. They had no idea that they had already lost him: they were chasing a Bunshin, which was leading them to the border with Takigakure, while Amachi was on his way to Konoha. Why Konoha? He had no idea. Nor he knew much about Konoha. But if he had to argue his case, he had to talk to one of the Big Five Nations, and the Fire Country was the closest... Would the be interesting in helping to restore the rule of the people in Kusa? He could only hope that they were...

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

In the Border Town, Amachi quickly located a weapon dealer. Susprisingly enough, among the kunai and shuriken, there was Anbu vests and masks... How the hell did the old man get those?...
    "Those just might come in handy," Amachi throught, trying on the mask.
    The Wraiths did not wear masks: there was no need for it. First, it would give away the presence of a Wraith in public. Secondly, it mattered little if they were seen by someone who wasn't supposed to see them - because no one knew them... But that time was different. Amachi needed no interference from other Wraiths that were looking for him. So, it would be better if he were mistaken for Anbu...
    Rather than fixing his katana, he bought himself a new one, along with a pair of kunai, darts and shuriken... He knew well enough how to use all those weapons, but he hoped that he wouldn't have deal with anyone through the rest of his trip... he planned to return, weilding those weapons, with friends on his side, and take back his village from the greedy paws of the Council...

Thread Information