I was on the support forum for about an hour and they posted that they are not going to support a vb 3.8 right now. There are a few issues with the gallery section:
1. Uploads display and the original image instead of the reduced one and distorts the page.
2. For some reason no one can comment on InoxYamanaka pictures and we are not sure why. Syd tried to reload her pictures and it still would not let us comment.
3. The flash upload is working but it is garbage and only lets you post one picture at a time.
4. The version gallery software 2.4 refuses the 2.5 upgrade.
5. Rob you will have to upgrade the account because they only have one support account for us. So get your credit card ready.
That's all for now but please post if you see any issues that we do not know about. Thank You.