EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

Default Vbgallery Issue

I was on the support forum for about an hour and they posted that they are not going to support a vb 3.8 right now. There are a few issues with the gallery section:

1. Uploads display and the original image instead of the reduced one and distorts the page.

2. For some reason no one can comment on InoxYamanaka pictures and we are not sure why. Syd tried to reload her pictures and it still would not let us comment.

3. The flash upload is working but it is garbage and only lets you post one picture at a time.

4. The version gallery software 2.4 refuses the 2.5 upgrade.

5. Rob you will have to upgrade the account because they only have one support account for us. So get your credit card ready.

That's all for now but please post if you see any issues that we do not know about. Thank You.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Well that figures. Always money, money, money!

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

See what you love for 3-D costs you?...
    I'm not sure what most of Halo-Admin's post means, but people who are responsible for out problems are definitely SoB's...

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Love for Temari... It's priceless. Even if you keep them from coming to get me I can make hundreds of her on my screen.. HA!

Ok I spent a little bit of time on fixing the site and arguing with the vendor. Here's what I've accomplished:

1. We have a single account as a verified customer for their forum support... Big fuckin deal!?

2. The image distortion issue I fixed myself. The images now show as 500x500 then you click on it for the full view using lightbox plugin.

3. I have no clue why the comment posts is not working for InoxYamanaka. I don't see a thing wrong in the back-end or the front. I even pulled the pictures and checked the format. I'm afraid she may have to repost them but they are not a lot.

4. I'm working on FTP solution so they can take the crappy flash upload and cram it up their ass.

5. I'm working with the showimage.php template to see if we can improve it.

That's all I go... I'm tired today.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

I've done all I can do here today. I need to get some sleep or I'm gonna freakin pass out. Let me know what you guys think about the forum's look and feel now.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

It's not just with her pictures... I think it's with everybody's...

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

Yep I just tested it and it worked for me. The only thing I saw is that none of the primary smilies worked.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

I know what? I just wonder what you wife says seeing all those 3-D pictures you're making...

Lurker
    Certified Narutard, Inu-tard extraordinare
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Status
    Follow Nihane-chan On Twitter

I still can't post replies in the gallery

Hopefully DB's wife is just as amused by them as my hubby is with my giant... uhh... man-pieced Sims lmao.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Did he tell you that or are you just assuming?...

Lurker
    Certified Narutard, Inu-tard extraordinare
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Status
    Follow Nihane-chan On Twitter

He didn't exactly... TELL me that, but the man-giggle I get out of him when he sees them, kind of gives it away. Although the Yaoi of course turns him away

On another note, why is my signature not working right?? God I feel like a NOOB x.x

Go check out my Sims2 Creations in the Gallery!

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Err... I tried to play with you sig for a while - the IMG tags don't seem to be working, but only for your signature... I tried to put images in my signature, and it worked (I tried to put the images that you wanted to put in your signature)... so, all I can say is if you TYPED IMG tags instead of using the "Insert IMG tags" button - try doing that... otherwise I'm not sure what is wrong... you've also had problems with image count, or so I've heard... something must be wrong with your account, although I honestly have no idea what it may be, nor I have ever seen anything like that...

P.S. And I actually screwed up your signature somehow, because one of the links no longer shows up as a link, and I put everything as it was before I began messing with it... so, it's just really odd...
    To DB: I tried to upload the pictures that she tried to put into her sig into our gallery - and it rejected them, claiming they were too small... so, we have no bigness limit, but we have smallness limit? Seems a little idiotic, doesn't it?

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaku no Gaara View Post
    I know what? I just wonder what you wife says seeing all those 3-D pictures you're making...
    My wife could care less about my pic's unless they earned us additional income. She thinks they are kinky which is all she would say. She is blond and got a little pissed when I tried to do her hair like Temari's. ... sorry she's just not an anime fan... at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihane-chan View Post
    I still can't post replies in the gallery
    Hopefully DB's wife is just as amused by them as my hubby is with my giant... uhh... man-pieced Sims lmao.
    Let me know which ones you could not post for. The support is telling me that they will not have a fix for this with our current version of the forum... which is a pile of shit. Yet I am seeing that some pics work and some don't. I'll need to see what is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabaku no Gaara View Post
    Err... I tried to play with you sig for a while - the IMG tags don't seem to be working, but only for your signature... I tried to put images in my signature, and it worked (I tried to put the images that you wanted to put in your signature)... so, all I can say is if you TYPED IMG tags instead of using the "Insert IMG tags" button - try doing that... otherwise I'm not sure what is wrong... you've also had problems with image count, or so I've heard... something must be wrong with your account, although I honestly have no idea what it may be, nor I have ever seen anything like that...

P.S. And I actually screwed up your signature somehow, because one of the links no longer shows up as a link, and I put everything as it was before I began messing with it... so, it's just really odd...
    To DB: I tried to upload the pictures that she tried to put into her sig into our gallery - and it rejected them, claiming they were too small... so, we have no bigness limit, but we have smallness limit? Seems a little idiotic, doesn't it?
    I think this is set to 100x100 but it does not have to be. I'll take a look at signature sizes as well. I think there is a limit there too.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Actually, I cannot post picture comments, either...

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

Yeah but for all of them or just some? I checked if this was a browser issue but it's not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information