EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Default RPG Commentary

/Okay, let's not go off-topic here. Dangerboy - it's true that Shukaku was taken from me, but Demonic jutsu still has its effects.../

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Great!? Surrounds himself with all the girls and I'm out in the wilderness roasting ninjas to stay alive!? ... You're so greedy... just kidding.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

/Hey, for the last time, you have a chance of getting saved In fact, let's make it a story canon that Tayuya is heading you way just out of boredom... so, she will find you very soon /

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

If she ain't a bubble gum chewin blond girl with 4 pony tails, ain't no point in showin up. Let me guess... You would like to see Tayuya show up?

Default RPG Commentary

Ok just so all of you know, he is one crafty bastard which is why he's not allowed to play halo with us online anymore. Not sure what a suna is but take my advise and take him out. He's playing head games. Trust me!

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

OMG.. went way out in left field there.

Sabaku no Gaara was suppose to kill you! I am very disappointed. Even though the soldier character is really kind of neat, I know you're behind it. So Die! Die! Die!

Besides what makes you think Temari-Chan wanted to come an save you anyway. She would be better off saving anyone else than you. Sabaku no Gaara is right that the introduction of a real world military character is way passed norm for a Naruto scenario. You should have played Kakashi since you act like him anyway with all your pin-up pictures of Temari. If Temari-Chan or Safari-Chan was here, they should do you a favor and kill you so at least you would die by the hands of your favorite.

@Sabaku no Gaara - I've seen this maniac's plan and this is the most diabolical story I've ever seen. You guys should make your own manga because it would blow Naruto out of the water. Still kill him though! So I can laugh at him tomorrow!

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

I guess you're lucky you two are friends. I never read all of this but the DB's character is unique. I know it's "him" from all his war stories and the foul-mouth language. I am not a huge anime fan. I am more into science fiction and this really falls more under that category. I've seen parts of Naruto and the ninjitsu is just so unreal that it's a bunch of bullshit. Not to kiss his ass or anything but the introduction of a real life character is so unique. It's like "The Punisher" in the super hero world of Marvel Comics. I'd say that he should live and kill a bunch of the "pajama men" as he put it. It's sort of entertaining to have a real world prospective that the character offers. Temari-Chan or Safari-Chan should go save him from what? That would make it a little more romantic, and that I would love to see! DB would really have to be on top of his creative game then.

Fresh Meat
    Super Sexy Tech

Status

Sorry I have to agree with Syd here. Not so much on DB's character but he seems to monopolize the direction that the story takes. I suppose that may not be such a bad thing considering what I had read earlier but this is not very fair to the girls because I don't think they expected to write a book on each entry. I can say that to you because I know you, but Sabaku no Gaara I don't, and he appears to be more of responding to you. Overall I don't think it's fair to the girls and they are most likely are intimidated from your literature tug-of-war. Now all that being said... All of you should shut up now and leave it for the girls and let them have their chance. Also in future, make another thread and move these comments in there so we don't interrupt the storyline.... Yes I mean you Syd!

Sorry DB... Temari-Chan is not going to help you and from the looks of it. Sabaku no Gaara is going to line you up to be ass-raped by Ororchimaru. Which is going to be freaking hilarious!

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

/Well, I didn't plan to go that far... Tayuya will be plenty enough for him... and yes, we need to give the girls a chance.../

Lurker
    Kirikirimai!
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Status
    Follow Temari-Chan On Twitter

GUYS! DON'T POST IN HERE UNLESS YOU WANNA PARTICIPATE IN THE RP!
    I'll post something tonight, guys, gimme some time

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status
    Add TCG-Admin on MySpace Add TCG-Admin on Linkedin Follow TCG-Admin on Tumblr Follow TCG-Admin on Flickr Visit TCG-Admin's Youtube Channel

Default RPG Commentary

This section is for comments on the storyline so post what you want to say in here and not in the actual story.

Newcomer
    Super Administrator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Temari-Chan View Post
    GUYS! DON'T POST IN HERE UNLESS YOU WANNA PARTICIPATE IN THE RP!
    I'll post something tonight, guys, gimme some time
    Temari-Chan, I just learned how to move all of out posts but please just give me the permanent link numbers of the ones you want for us to move and one of us will including this one. Rob said make a commentary thread to put them all in so we can talk crap there.

Community Member
    Community Member
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Status

Finally! So, have I completely screwed up DB or what? Nah, not really... I have a great plan coming up, and it doesn't really concern Tayuya and DB... but their location does...

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status

This was a good idea Frank. Did you come up with this or did Temari-Chan? Anyway, the thing with Orochimaru sounds interesting but out of context. Like I mentioned before, the time frame in which you make it to Konoha and becoming infected is essential because it's 24 hours. You're gone back to that time frame and extracted him before the Anbu got the antidote. It would have made sense before the hit squad made it to him. That's my only argument for consistancy... Now don't think I'm takin a shot at you cause we are better than that.. Always remember that because I am always going to remind you. Oh I forgot... What happens if Orochimaru gets both the virus and antidote at the same time? It's kinda like giving the axe to the axe-murderer... Don't you think?

Now lets review the variables that are in play:
    1. Someone is attacking villages using hired help to make it look like other neighboring villages... Why? What would be the result if not investigated?
    2. There is an organization that is pissed off at village elders
    3. Akatsuki is on the move and the only one that has a clue is Shino (I told you I'd use that left hook you threw)
    4. Danzou was murdered... Why?... What did he know that made him a threat?
    5. There is a village that is about to be wiped off the map.. Why?
    6. Shikamaru's blood sample has been delivered to Akatsuki... Who do you think is going to make good use of it?
    7. A syndicate member from Suna is defecting... Why? What's her agenda?
    8. Something ancient has been awaken and is feeding... Are you even curious?
    9. An unknown virus hit the leaf.. Any chance that it's going to hit other villages?... Who's going to save them?
    10. You have one guy running around like Jason Bourne that everyone suddenly wants to kill... What does he know? Why did he not attempt to kill Gaara? Why attack and save Temari at the same time?
    11. Random people are now being assassinated who somehow are in places that they really had no business being... Any inquiring minds want to know why?
    12. There is a very huge plot building here and the intention was to make it more complex that Pein capturing the 9 tails, which is just lame. Who's looking into it? ... Better yet... Who's ignoring it?

Now I will have to take a back seat mostly because of work, but I think we should do as Halo-1 recommended and give the girls some breathing space and freedom of choice. Lots of directions to be taken... nudge?

Finally I will be joining you jokers on Friday for Pizza, Beer, and Halo. As much as I am sick of that game, I only feel it's fair that I return my gratitude for your colorful comments. It will be 4 against one if you like but I fully intend to spank you till you cry.. I mean you Syd you panzie! It will be good for a little R&R after a tough week. Bring fresh panties! You'll need them.

BTW... What's with the Temari-Chan loves cheaters?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information