EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Default Torkuitsu's Bio

I was born in Ohio, but moved here to New Jersey in 2002. I first got into anime in 2003, and then got heavy into the music scene around North Jersey soon after. Since then I've bounced around in some bands and have learned to edit, record, and produce music. Late last year I acquired Frooty Loops, a very complex editing/recording/producing software. It's like Photoshop for sounds. I make my own anime based techno and trance mix's, but am most proud of my recent achievement, making anime rap.

Editing Experience:
    - Cakewalk Program
    - Sound Recorder
    - Audacity
    - Frooty Loops

I was enticed to this forum because I love anime. Once I arrived I thought it would be a good idea to share my work with others. Thus arriving at this post, right now.
    Last edited by Torkuitsu; 07-03-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Oh thank goodness! Another trance/techno lover. All the others here listen to gospel music I think. I also get into house, and euro too.

Frooty Loops? I gotta check it out. I've been using an old program for cutting and editing. Can't remember the name right now. I'm trying to move into animation so I've been lookin high and low for something that removes the voice into a separate file. I've tried some stuff but it still keeps pops and scratches. Looks really weird when I try to make the characters talk with it.

Well yes I do like trance/techno. But my true love is metal. It's a really weird mix. Metal/Techno/J-Pop. Hehe

Community Member
    3D Special Forces
    Awards:
    Community Award

Status
    Follow Dangerboy3D On Twitter Add Dangerboy3D on MySpace Add Dangerboy3D on Linkedin Follow Dangerboy3D on Flickr Visit Dangerboy3D's Youtube Channel

Metal was once upon a time for me. I was introduced to a lot of stuff when I moved to Canada so I kinda got hooked on that.

Recently got the hang of Protools. i now use it in conjunction with Frooty Loops to help streamline the process of editing and creating the instrumental pieces

Thread Information