EXTERNAL PROVIDERS

Conversation Between Dangerboy3D and InoxYamanaka

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you worked somewhere where you were actually happy..you really deserve it.

But, that looks gorgeous! I'm in love. She looks so lovely. More innocent, though, than the usually insane Takano. xD
  2. I think I'd say the same but this has been the biggest pain for me for a long time. I wish I could do something else other than work for a thankless company.

Anyway let me know what you feel about this model build

3. Sorry I haven't been around for a while. School's been stressing me out. You're almost done Takano..?
  4. Never mind I remember now. This was a new one.
  5. Babe I think we are pretty much done with the structure and template work. Which character did you want me to use?
  6. I will for sure. I'm actually a little frustrated because all this time I've just been messing around and not progressing. This here is what I would like to accomplish http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ko-d371a1x.jpg

If I can take the anime stuff to this level I'd be laughing! Can you imagine if I could render Rosarita like this? I've been playing around with several programs and tutorials but I have not been able to make something like this. Anyway I'm going to start building this weekend and send you some samples before I go with production.
  7. Ah, thank you. I'm sure you'll come up with something good.
  8. Oh I was suppose to make her a while ago. You know this new base model I am building with now really takes away from the anime look. Miyo looks a lot more toonish. Ok let me give it a shot. I do miss the old base model though.
  9. Ahah, really? Serbian women are pretty sexy, I think. Ino looks so gorgeous~ I'd love her to wear it, but she's already Poland, isn't she? And a very sexy one, at that...If you are willing to make her, then would you please make Takano Serbia?
    Miyo Takano - MyAnimeList.net

Otherwise, I'm fine with Ino, that'd be lovely, too.
  10. A Serbian babe! Several hotties I know come from there so I can only guess. Ok so who do you want to see wearing the bikini/flag? I got a lot of comments from DA about not including all the countries but I could not fit everyone on the render. Also if you want it on Ino then you're in luck cause I am rebuilding her on the new base model http://www.animexhibit.com/posts/InoA4_build.png
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast